Saturday, January 6, 2007

Disney Princess Jr. Monopoly for Sehaj


Sehaj got so motivated by playing with Gurshan @ the New Year Eve's party that she wanted one for herself. I wasn't sure if she was ready. On Thursday, as we were strolling @Guildford mall, I happened to see this Junior version for 5 - 8 year age group...thought might as well get it , as she is 4+. She's played the game 3 times in 24 hours. The first game we played together and I was kicked out in 15 minutes. So, I left and started to prepare dinner. At that time Sehaj was winning big time...she had tons of money and a lot of homes (castles). By the time I was done, and called for a break-time...things had changed. Poor girl lost almost all her money and homes to Daddy. Well, guess I shouldn't have left the two alone. Anyway, she was pretty good, from rolling the dice, to moving her fave princess by counting the places one at a time. She is learning fast. She just keeps switching her princess's.

No comments: