Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby Hundal #3 - due date today but, no sign of baby

Today marks the due date of our third baby. But, like previous couple of instances, this one doesn't want to come out either. The Doctor has advised walks 3 times a day for 30 minutes each. I obeyed last time but, have skipped that part. I am trying to gather up the courage to go today as I have an appointment tomorrow so, atleast I can say I went once in the last week :o)
Sehaj is very excited to see the baby, she wants to be the first one to hold the baby and wants to help out in every way. Kabir on the other hand is going to have some initial adjustment issues. In February, he wanted the baby to stay in mummy's tummy (after visiting one of my friends baby at the hospital - guess he totally freaked out at the sight of a little moving object getting so much attention). But, lately, he's been touching my tummy and saying "Baby, come out now".

No comments: