Thursday, February 15, 2007

Parent Observation Day


I had the opportunity to visit Sehaj’s preschool and observe her and the rest of the class for an hour. It was an awesome experience and so much fun to watch the little kiddies do their little tasks around the classroom. It was amazing to watch these little bumble bees at work and play. The fun part was when one of the girls made a beads necklace; all the girls just wanted to do that only. I sat down with Sehaj and her teacher for 15 minutes and they showed me how far she’s got with her letters. She is doing pretty good. That day she practiced “b” and “j”. Her teacher complimented her that she has a very sharp memory.
At the end, one of the girls came up to me and said “Aren’t you going to stay here for a little longer” and I responded “Aw I wish I could but, I got to go now sweetie” Aww that was so sweet :o)

No comments: