Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day celebration @Sehaj's school

Since we missed the Christmas party (being away...enjoying the sunny weather in LA), thought of doing something for Valentine's. So, today I went to a couple of stores (Walmart & Dollar Store) and bought some goodies for all of Sehaj's buddies. At first, I picked up some candies and luckily called Sehaj's teacher to confirm if they even allow them...they didn't...so, I had to put them all back and instead I picked up stuff like - stickers, tic-tac-toe game, bubble maker, fluffy pens and notepad, etc. She has a couple of special friends so, they get a VIP treat. Sehaj helped me a lot but, Kabir just wanted his hands on everything. He just wants to grab what he can get and put it in his mouth...gotta watch out. So, had to wait till he was sleeping. Just finished and guess what time it is 1:30am :-O

I signed up for getting the Fruit platter as well so, went to Kin's Farm market @Guildford (they have the best fresh fruit i know). I really like the fruit platters available @Costco but, I wanted to make something myself not that i have the time. Anyway, here is a before and after of the fruits story. The apple is waiting to be cut tomorrow morning as I don't want it to turn brown.

Hope Sehaj and her buddies have a great time...


Posted by Picasa

No comments: